Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Monday, February 16th, 2015



I had corn on the cob last night but I believe I used too much salt resulting in me getting a bad headache which didn’t allow me to sleep much.

I had the alarm on my cell phone set to 5:30 in order for us to leave at 7am to arrive at the clinic before 9am.  When it went off Teresa learned that I had a bad night’s sleep so we decided to postpone today’s travels to another day.

I finished watching The Winds of War, a 7 part series on Netflix and started watching The War, another 7 part series.

The hose outside that delivers water to the house came apart.  Teresa forced them together and then wrapped wire around them to hold them together.

At 8pm we put on Master Chef.  I guess we’re going to see the same contestants all season.

I took my sleeping pills at 10:15 and we went to bed at 10:45.  

T-shirt of the day: Rock and Roll Lives – New York East Village – 1979.

No comments:

Post a Comment