Friday, February 13, 2015

Thursday, February 12th, 2015



I slept well last night finally waking/getting up at 9.

Laura came back at 1:30.

The lawyer contacted me again about the real estate documents.  I have to go to Bogota to have them notarized (US style) sometime late February or early March.   At least they told me they are going to pay me for my trouble.  I sent an email to Expat Exchange asking for some advice as to how to get there by plane and where to stay.

Teresa did some more painting around the house.  She wanted to paint my large mirror white.  Right now it’s a nice brown natural wood which I think contrasts nicely against the white walls but I told her fine.

I’ve been watching the old TV series The Winds of War (8.3).  It’s good but sometimes slow, especially the romantic parts.

At 8pm I stopped and put on Master Chef again.  It’s the same contestants for 2 weeks now.  Today they had to identify 10 different types of fish but looking at them.  A couple days ago they had to identify the ingredients by tasting an unknown dish.

Teresa told me she wants to continue her painting classes by the Chess Park either on Monday, Tuesday, or Saturday either from 9 to noon or 2 to 5.  I asked her to let me think about it.  I thought maybe I could play chess with Dario while she’s going to her painting class.

Tomorrow we leave early for my 9:30am Urologist appointment in El Tesoro.

I took my sleeping pills at 9:30 and we went to bed at 10pm.

T-shirt of the day: The world without art is just eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment