Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Saturday, February 7th, 2015



I got up once about 3am, took another sleeping pill and didn’t wake up until 8am.

I made waffles for the three of us with only a few chocolate chips in the mix for Laura and I.  I’ve figured out I can put the correct amount of mix in each quadrant if I use the ¼ cup.

Laura left at 10:30 and got to her English lesson early about 11:30.
Lunch today was meatballs, rice, and salad.  I had a glass of milk in lieu of my usual glass of juice.

Teresa called someone and I understood that when we were in San Diego CC a few weeks ago she left her purse there to be repaired and today she was inquiring as to whether it was ready or not.

I took a nap from 2:15 to 3:15 and Teresa took one from 4 to 5.  A good rainstorm came through from 3:30 to 4.

Teresa started painting the kitchen chairs that I brought with me.  She’s changing the color of the legs from dark brown to white.

We finished watching The Siege (6.3) and then we watched 3:10 to Yuma (7.8).  Of course she’d already seen Enough (5.5) with Jennifer Lopez so we watched The Echo (5.7) and then started Shooter (7.2).

I feel some irritation on the outside edge of my left eye so I may have an eye infection.

I took my sleeping pills at 10pm and we went to bed at midnight.

T-shirt of the day: Friends don’t let friends twerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment