Thursday, September 19, 2019

Wednesday, September 18, 2019


Last night I went to bed at 10:30, was awakened at 1am by a cramp in my right calf, quickly fell back asleep, got up once at 6am, finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

We have a light rain this morning, our first rain in weeks.

Well, my back is back to being a problem.

I forgot to recharge the battery on my electric shaver.  I plugged it in but it still doesn’t work.  After about 20 minutes I unplugged it and it worked long enough to give myself a shave.

I finally figured out the *** in my chess software.  It’s when it gives you a “find the best move” situation, even if it’s for your opponent.

I took a whole Excedrin and my back was soon feeling much better.
It wasn’t long before my back started bothering me again so I skipped the gym today.

After lunch I stopped at a new copy center I found next to Aymara.  It’s nice that I found a location close to the apt.

I went to Parva for coffee.  It rained on and off all afternoon and the cafĂ© was empty until later in the afternoon.

On my way back to the apt I stopped at Eduardo Madrid Bakery where I bought 2 English muffins.

I received an email from Envios Market that I have documents waiting for pickup.  I hope it’s my Driver’s License.

We started watching Loving (7.0) on Netflix as recommended by one of Teresa’s friends but after an hour she said she would be too tired to finish it tonight.

I finally ate my half of the slice of carrot cake that Jose brought us from Maria.

Because of the early rains the temp didn’t get over 78 degrees today and that was around noon.  I love it!

4,533 steps today.

Joke of the day
A man was walking one day, when he came to this big house in a nice neighborhood.
Suddenly, he realized there was a couple making love out on the lawn.
Then, he noticed another couple over behind a tree.
There was yet another couple doing the nasty behind some bushes by the house.
He walked up to the door of the house and knocked.
A well-dressed woman answered the door and the man asked what kind of a place this was.
"This is a brothel. Do you want to get in on the action, honey?" asked the madam.
"Nah. I’m good thanks,” he replied, “but I was just wondering what the heck is going on out here on the lawn.”
"Oh, we're having a yard sale today," said the madam.

No comments:

Post a Comment