Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday, December 22nd, 2013



Last night I watched another episode of Lie to Me.

At 10:15pm I went to bed.  I heard more firecrackers so I put in my earplugs.  It was muffled, but I still heard them at 3am, 3:15, 3:30, and again at 4am.  I finally woke/got up at 8:15.

I had breakfast in the hotel from 9:30 to 11am.  It took longer than expected, not that I’m in any hurry, because I had to wait for them to bring out milk for my coffee, milk for my cereal, and again milk for my coffee.  It also took a long time for them to bring me change for my 50mil bill but it was worth it because besides one 5mil bill the rest were all 2mil & 1mil bills.

I went over to LM and went through some more chess games from my Bobby Fischer book.  It started getting crowded at 1:30 so I packed up and left.  It was raining slightly on my walk to Avenida Nutibara.  At 2pm I stopped in La Brasa Roja and ordered their chicken with rice and a mango juice.  Of course, it came with French Fries. J  The only thing I didn’t like is everything was cold, not warm at all. L  I mean they had to cook the fries, the chicken and the rice so what gives?  The total came to 14,800 ($7.79) and I left a 2mil tip.

The Bears play tonight on the Sunday night game of the week at 8:30 against the Philadelphia Eagles.  Reina is going to meet me at Patrick’s and we’ll probably sit outside and watch the game on their big screen while we have some dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment