Saturday, August 5, 2023

Friday, August 4, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up several times during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

I left the apt at 8:30, completed my usual exercises and returned to the apt by 9:30.

Teresa returned from her gym workout by 10:15. She was too tired so we didn’t leave right away as we planned.

We left the apt at 11:15 and took a Didi to El Tesoro. While she spent quite some time in Zara exchanging a few things, I bought a nice short-sleeved shirt for 229,800 pesos ($57).

We had lunch in Natto Bowls on their “outside balcony”. The total cost was 104,561 pesos ($25.50); it seems they have gotten more expensive than I remember.  

Teresa bought a dress for 175,900 pesos ($43) in a store called Chamela.

We had lattes in Valentina and shared a mini carrot cake.



I bought a shirt and 3 pairs of shorts in H&M for 474,800 pesos ($115).

Teresa was in a store and I was sitting kind of sideways on a sofa outside when with my peripheral vision I noticed her gf Vicky walk by with her dog. About five minutes later she walked by again in the other direction. Amazing that she didn’t recognize me; maybe she thought I was alone. Teresa came out not a minute later and I told her I spotted Vicky. We walked in the other direction because Vicky talks too much and usually about money. We had about a 45-minute wait for a taxi to return us to our apt.

Teresa wants to take her mother to Jardin Botanico tomorrow. We’ll see.

I see that Greece will soon limit daily visitor to the acropolis and require timed entry, something like 3,000-guest limit from 8am to 9am, 2,000 from 9am to 10am, etc. They are going to test this in September before implementing it next year. Later I saw they are going to start the test on Monday, September 4th when most likely we would be visiting on Saturday, September 2nd.

 

Twitter ‘Hall of Fame’ Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment