Friday, August 11, 2023

Thursday, August 10, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up twice during the night, woke up at 6am, did my Kegel exercises finally getting up at 6:30.

Teresa informed me she wants to have lunch in Mayorca.

Opening today in Cine Colombia is The Skin of the Drum aka The Man from Rome (5.2), a movie that doesn’t look interesting to me.

I put on my sandals (need to get used to wearing them during the day) and left the apt at 9:15. I paid our Direct TV bill of 152,100 pesos and met Marcos at Tostao. We discussed his trip to Europe. After he left I stuck around until 11am before returning to the apt.

Teresa and I left the apt at 11:45 and took a Didi to Mayorca mall. She spent quite a bit of time trying on bathing suits, finally choosing two for 369,600 ($91).

We had lunch in Mundo Verde but I’m not crazy about that place so in the future I’ll probably resist going there again.

We looked at linen shirts and pants for me in Patrimo but decided it was better to first buy a jacket. We took a taxi to Viva Envigado where I led Teresa to MNG (aka Mango?). We spent almost 2 hours mainly trying on jackets but also with a pair of pants and t-shirt. We finally decided the jacket that fit me best was what I thought was my size, 42. The only problem was the bottom of the back of the jacket wasn’t straight. It was a construction error but I think it can be fixed by rehemming it but we decided first to check out their store in El Tesoro.

We returned to the apt by taxi.

Troyclough resigned our new game on the 17th move increasing my rating to 1586. Why do I have the feeling he won’t want to play me again?

Teresa and I decided we’ll go to El Tesoro Saturday morning after breakfast.

Troyclough surprised me and started another game.

 

Twitter ‘Hall of Fame’ Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment