Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Monday, August 14, 2023

Teresa went to bed at 9:45, I went to bed at 10pm, she started snoring softly so I moved to the other bedroom, waking up at 6am, getting up at 6:30.

I left the apt at 8:15 and in Smartfit I increased the 2 leg exercises by 2 ½ #, the Seated Row and Abdominal Crunch by 5#. The treadmill, now at speed 4.5mph, and 10% incline I could only manage 3 minutes. I did feel a couple tweaks when doing the leg exercises. I showered there since we only have cold water back in the apt.

I walked down the street and across where I found a sign outside Otra Parte that they wouldn’t be serving until 10am today. It was 9:22 and I saw a few others sitting inside so I took a seat. About 9:45 a waitress took my order. Interesting that a latte here is only 7mil. I left about 11:15 and returned to the apt.

I left again at 1:30 and had a latte in Los PorteƱos.

While checking my travel notes it appears I didn’t purchase assigned seats for our Air Europa return to Medellin.

I stopped at the little store and bought 2 bags of milk and was a little surprised it was only 7,700 pesos instead of the usual 8,000.

I received an email from Booking.com that they’re going to start charging my debit card for the properties where we’ll be staying in Greece. I changed the debit card to use from USAA to Capital One in order to save the 1% foreign transaction fee.

Teresa had a massage from 4:30 to 5:30.

I need to have my linen pants shortened and Teresa wants to go with me. It went from we’re going this afternoon, to she’ll meet me in Viva Envigado tomorrow at 3pm to 4pm to I’ll return to the apt and she’ll go with me to the mall after her massage.

 

Twitter ‘Hall of Fame’ Posts



 

No comments:

Post a Comment