Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

I went to bed at 9:45, got up once at 1:15 (Teresa got up at the same time and beat me to the bathroom), again at 5:45, finally getting up at 6:15.

I walked to the mall and waited about 15-20 minutes at Al Alma for Jose to arrive. Again, I had the French toast with fresh fruit and a latte.

I had the Black pieces in the first game and I blundered on my 25th move and resigned.

I had the White pieces in the second game and I blundered on the 29th move and resigned.

We only have one more chess meeting before our trip.

I went to Pergamino for “lunch”. They changed or at least redesigned their menu but I had my usual granola, yogurt with acai berries, strawberries and banana.

In Exito I paid the epm utility bill of 362,400 peso ($88.50). On the way back to the apt the taxi driver must have cut someone off because the other driver cut in front of us several times over the next few blocks.

I paid $62 for aisle seats 19C & 19D on Air Europa for our return trip from Madrid.

At 6pm our door rang; two high school girls selling cookies. For 8mil Teresa got a brownie and I got a chocolate chip and we tipped them 2 mil.

Teresa informed me tomorrow she’s going to eps early, we’ll meet at Los PorteƱos at 8am for breakfast, and then I’ll go to the gym. In the afternoon we’ll go to La Sasteria in Viva Envigado and I’ll leave my linen pants to be shortened.

 

Twitter ‘Hall of Fame’ Posts



 

No comments:

Post a Comment