Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Tuesday, November 12, 2019


Last night we went to bed at 10:45, I got up once at 4:30, finally waking/getting up at 6:45.

Teresa told me it rained throughout the night.

I left the apt just before 8am and walked to the mall.  I had the breakfast special at Habia Una Vez.  I was on my second cup of coffee when Jose arrived.  He had a tinto and about 9am we finally went upstairs to the food court.

I had White in the first game and I made a couple mistakes in the opening and I resigned on the 39th move.

For lunch he had Papa Johns pizza and I had the BBQ chicken nuggets again from Frisby.

In the second game I had the Black pieces and I got a strong attack rolling but he held me off until he checkmated me on the 49th move.

I went down to Todo Fresa where I had a cafĂ© con leche while I licked my wounds.  Lol.

I returned to the apt about 5:30.

Teresa has changed our plans for tomorrow.  Instead of going to retrieve her passport early, she wants us to go to the gym, have lunch at Asados Rogelio’s and then go pick it up.

5,364 steps today.

Joke of the day
Three couples marry and stay at the same hotel for their honeymoons, where they are taken care of by Dave the bellboy.
The first man married a nurse. Dave thinks to himself, "Nice, nurses are known to be hot."
The second man married a telephone operator. Dave thinks to himself, "Telephone operators have sexy voices."
The third man married a school teacher. Dave thinks to himself, "Poor guy, teachers are too strict."
The next morning, Dave reports to work and gets a room service call from the nurse's husband. He sourly says, "Don't ever marry a nurse. All I heard last night was 'You're not sanitary, you're not sanitary
Then, the telephone operator's husband calls and sourly says, "Don't ever marry a telephone operator. All I heard last night was "Your three minutes are up, your three minutes are up.'"
Later that afternoon, the teacher's husband calls and happily says, "When you marry, be sure to marry a school teacher. All I heard last night was 'We are going to do this over and over until we get it right!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment