Monday, June 27, 2022

Friday, June 24, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 11:15pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night (no rain), finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

Teresa left at 8am for a gym class. The plan is to meet at Santafe mall later for lunch so she can exchange some clothes. Hopefully I can exchange my umbrella for a larger one in their Totto store.

I left the apt at 9am and had coffee in Parva while reviewing my chess notes. Teresa joined me about 10:30. She asked me if I’m ready to leave for Mayorca. I told her she said we would meet later at Santafe. She reminded me she asked if she could get to Mayorca from Ave. Poblado by bus. I told her I thought that was a separate topic. Anyway, I explained I don’t have any significant cash or my debit card with me nor the umbrella I want to exchange.

We returned to the apt and soon took an inDriver to Santafe mall for 10mil.

Teresa did some shopping in Zara while I went to Totto to exchange my umbrella. Unfortunately, they didn’t have the one I wanted but I did find a new fanny pack that I bought for 75mil. I returned to Zara and waited outside. While we had lunch in J&C Delicias I managed to get her cellphone fully registered on Didi. She shopped a little more and ended up exchanging some leggings for a more expensive pair in ProChampions. We left at 3pm and returned to the apt by taxi.

I napped for an hour.

I chatted with a Didi rep in my broken Spanish and she forgave my 2,500 peso fee. 😊

Today the US Supreme Court ended 50 years of federal abortion rights. That returns the laws to the individual states.

For supper I ordered chicken wings from Rocket Wings.

About 7:45 we had a little rain but it didn’t last long.


Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment