Monday, June 13, 2022

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, woke up at 6:59 just before my alarm went off at 7am. 😊

I met Glenn at D’Andre restaurant in El Poblado at 8:30. I had the closest thing to when I had breakfast in the States: 2 eggs over easy with hash browns and bacon. Add one latte and my total came to 33mil ($8.50). Glenn had the same thing only with hot chocolate.

We moved to the 2nd Pergamino café 2 blocks away, a relatively quiet shady area, where I had a 2nd latte and he had a cappuccino. He is progressing well in his healing from the PERT procedure.

After he left I noticed a restaurant/café next door called Matilde Coffee Market that was pretty busy and offered breakfast but they don’t open until 9am on Sundays. I returned to the apt by Didi.

Teresa suggested we go with her niece to some pueblo later with 3 other people but the clincher was that me being the gringo I would be expected to pay for everything for everyone. Interesting custom they have here! I declined.

I finally found an email about my Photo Translator app in my (rarely used) gmail account and requested it be cancelled. Yay!

Teresa left at 4:15 to have ice cream with her mother and niece.

I looked online to see if I could somehow unlock my CS debit card but it can only be done online if I had a Platinum card.

Teresa returned at 6:45. She mentioned something about rain and I went out on the balcony and it wasn’t raining but the street was wet so I guess I missed it when it was happening.

Teresa finished watching Knives Out (7.9) on Netflix. She loved it and was sorry she didn’t see it with me in the theater when it came out 3 years ago.

 

Funny pix of the day



 

No comments:

Post a Comment