Thursday, June 30, 2022

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up twice during the night (raining both times), woke up at 6:30, fell back asleep, finally waking/getting up at 7:45.

A muchacho arrived about 8:45 and gave Teresa another payment for the finca.

I med Glenn at Los PorteƱos a few minutes after 9am. We discussed yesterday’s hearings. We left together and I walked with him north on Ave. Poblado as far as Envios Market where I paid 68mil for a package. The box was a Father’s Day present from my daughter and contained 3 bags of nuts:

1.   1# Mixed Nuts, Deluxe Shelled – Salted

2.   1# Pecan Halves, Salted

3.   2# Peanuts, Salted (in Shell)

So as not to waste her money, I’ll have to inform her that the only nuts we can’t find here are salted-in-the-shell peanuts.

From the noon news, it appears a tropical storm is going to pass over the northern portion of Colombia. San Andres Island is preparing for its arrival appr. 8pm Friday to 8am Saturday.

I had an hour nap in the afternoon.

The answer to one of my reader’s questions: I apply one of my TENS unit electrodes to the middle inside of my right foot and the other about two inches above my ankle bone.

I finished watching the 6-part TV series Watergate (7.8) on MTV. One of the last, if not the last, things Nixon said in public was “Always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don’t win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself.” Too bad he didn’t follow his own advice. (His enemies, at least in his mind, included the democrats, the press, the Jews, and Vietnam war protestors.)

I ordered 4 bottles of Joint Support from Arazo Nutrition for about $80.

We both have bad colds but I think mine is worse; almost every time I cough, I pee, more than just leaking.

Former White House counsel Pat Cipollone has been subpoenaed by the January 6th committee.

I then watched The Post (7.2) on MTV but couldn’t find a version with subtitles so I’m sure I missed some important dialogue.

I started watching the TV series 1883 (8.8) on MTV.

For supper we had 2 slices of pizza delivered for 20mil, which included a 25% tip.

No rain so far today!

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment