Friday, June 17, 2022

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, again at 4:30, catnapped until I got up for good at 7am.

Last night I forgot to plug in my cellphone for recharging. It was at 17% and it took an hour and a half to reach 100%.

At 9am I was comfortably seated, in my pajamas, on the recliner to watch the 3rd hearing of the January 6th riot. Teresa had already left for a massage and a gym class so I was looking forward to two hours without distraction. I was tuned to CNN when at 9:15 I saw that the hearing wasn’t going to start until 11am. Time to go to plan B.

I took a Didi to the mall where I printed some chess notes, paid our Claro bills, had a quick latte in Todo Fresa, bought 2 bags of milk and returned to the apt just before 11am. They actually didn’t start the hearing until about noon.

Honorable Luttig, “Donald Trump and his supporters are a clear and present danger to democracy”.

Donald Trump and his lawyer John Eastman should go to jail for attempting to defraud the people of the United States of their lawful votes. (My opinion)

Teresa informed me that Dr. Costano’s secretary called as he won’t be available next Friday so she wants me to see him tomorrow. I explained to Teresa that I need to have my PSA blood test done first. Just to complicate things Teresa told me next Monday is a holiday. Tell me when my next appointment is and I’ll get my blood test a few days before.

For supper I ordered chicken wings from Rocket Wings.

I finished season 1 of Bosch: Legacy on MTV. Unfortunately, season 2 isn’t available now.

Yesterday, on my way to Parque Envgado I came across this new restaurant with an interesting name:


Funny pix of the day







No comments:

Post a Comment