Saturday, February 11, 2023

Friday, February 10, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up at 1am and 5:45am, finally waking/getting up just before 8am.

The ladies were just heading out the door so I’m on my own for breakfast.

I left at 8:45 and had breakfast at Los Portenos. I left in time to meet Marcos and Marshall outside Maca. By 10am they still hadn’t opened so we went across the street to Buneulos for coffee. Marcos informed me the flight to Europe (EU) will be the most expensive part of the trip so he recommended we fly to Madrid, Spain, stay there a few days to rest and explore then continue on to Athens, Greece arriving a few days before the wedding. Then repeat the process to return to Medellin. He recommended I start checking prices on Aireuropa, Iberia, Expedia, and Avianca.

When I left I walked past Maca and it still hadn’t opened. Across the street I caught a bus to Viva Envigado where I picked up a Gente newspaper, made a small ATM withdrawal, bought 2 bags of milk, a package of hamburger buns and a package of napkins and returned to the apt by taxi.

I finished season 5 of The Crown (8.7) on Netflix.

Teresa had another massage in the afternoon. I understand she has another one early tomorrow morning.

Laura texted me at 7pm asking if we wanted to go for dinner at 8:30. Not interested in going out that late, especially with my cold. (It’s still breaking up in my nose.)

She returned at 7:45 with her hair, nails, eyebrows, eyelashes, and makeup done. And she brought a dozen chicken wings to share with Teresa.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment