Sunday, February 19, 2023

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, finally waking at 7am and getting up at 7:30.

I hung around the apt until 11:30 when the massage table was delivered. It cost 350mil plus 14mil for delivery and it looks really sturdy.

At 2pm Teresa had a massage on the new table. She suggested we get rid of one of our extra beds so she can keep the massage table in that bedroom. I agreed under the condition the next apt we move into will be only 2 bedrooms.

I left at 3pm and bought a cake in Pepo’s Cake for 20mil and had a cafĂ© con leche in Parva until about 4pm when I decided I should get the cake back into a refrigerator.

Speaking of the refrigerator, I raised its temperature from 5 degrees Celsius to 6 degrees Celsius. (Occasionally glasses of water or tea freeze so I think it must be set too cold.)

Laura left about 4:30 to visit a girlfriend.

I made plans to meet Glenn tomorrow for breakfast.

At 5pm we took a Didi to Esmeralda’s apt in Belen. I rang the buzzer for apt 301 but no one answered immediately. Teresa asked a woman at a next door store if she sold bottle of water. She said, “no”, so I went to a next door bar. There music was so loud I had to put my fingers in my ears and yell if they had a bottle of water. It was 3 mil and I returned to the apt and rang the bell again. Alejandro opened the door for us.

 She’s on the 3rd floor so we had to walk up 2 flights of stairs. Esmeralda’s foot is a bit swollen and a month after surgery it’s no surprise she still can’t put weight on it. Alejandro showed me the driver’s license he just got.

We each had a slice of the cake I brought. About 6pm Alejandro left to go to a meeting of his church youth group.

We left about 7pm and took a Didi back to the apt. The driver had some American music playing softly. He also had the air conditioning on so I tipped him an extra 2mil.

Today I got in 1,952 steps.

 

Single-Panel Comics



No comments:

Post a Comment