Friday, February 17, 2023

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

The street is wet so obviously we got some rain overnight.

Teresa left early to pick up her medication but was back by 7:45.

I Want to Dance with Someone: Whitney Houston’s Story (6.7) is playing in Viva Envigado at 2:30, 5:45, and 9:25.

I left the apt at 9:30 and walked to Parva where I had a café con leche while researching flights, hotels and Athens attractions. While there we had a drizzle for a while.

Teresa stopped by at noon on her way to get her eyelashes fixed. She should be back about 1pm and we’ll go to lunch somewhere nearby.

She wanted to have lunch at La Bahia but I didn’t want to carry my laptop with me there and then we were to go to Itagui to buy a portable massage table. We had lunch at Asados Rogelio for 52mil then I dropped off my laptop at the apt. When I returned to the restaurant Teresa had changed her mind about going to Itagui today.

She returned to the apt and I went to Envios Market where I paid 495mil for the device I ordered for her. I also received 8 envelopes which contained all my 1099s and the annual federal tax withholding reminders.

About 6:30, Teresa left to meet Laura at the porteria then they were going on to Santafe mall.

We had another drizzle in the evening.

I still have my cold but hope it will be ending soon.

 

Today I got in 3,818 steps.

  

Single-Panel Comics



No comments:

Post a Comment