Thursday, February 16, 2023

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10:15, got up once during the night, was awakened by my alarm at 7am finally getting up at 7:45.

Laura left just before 11am for a private lesson in Itagui on how to do nails.

I watched Finding Forrester (7.3) on MTV.

Teresa informed me she has a massage appointment for 4:30 to 5:30 this afternoon.

Tomorrow Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance with Somebody (6.8) opens here. I’m sure Teresa will want to see it but we’ll see what the showtimes are.

I left the apt at 2:30 and walked to the mall. Still leaking. I recycled a few plastic items, bought a blueberry muffin in Starbucks, made an ATM withdrawal, paid our cellphone bills then had a latte in Urbania.

I’m still dealing with my cold. Two weeks later and still some running and stuffiness.

I bought a dozen tomatoes and a bag of milk in Exito before returning to the apt by taxi. The taxi driver informed me there’s a 2nd Ara in Medellin, in Bello. That’s all the way on the north side of Medellin.

Teresa had a massage from 4:30 to 5:30.

Laura returned at 7:15.

I watched Manchester by the Sea but I don’t see the point of the movie.

I called my daughter for some more information. They are going to arrive in Greece on Friday, September 1st and stay until 2 days after the wedding on Thursday, September 7th when they are going to move to Santorini. They will be staying at a $350 a night hotel but understands if we want to stay somewhere else as there are lots of hotels in the area. Their “save the date” letters are going out to guests this weekend.

The no parking signs they painted in the street are being completely ignored.

 

Single-Panel Comics




No comments:

Post a Comment