Friday, February 10, 2023

Thursday, February 9, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7:30am.

Today is my son’s birthday. Happy Birthday Jimmy! I love you and hope you have a great day.

Laura left at 8:30 and took a Didi to El Tesoro for a dentist appt with Dr. Rendon.

I left at 2:30 and took a Didi to the mall. I bought a preferred ticket to The Whale (8.0) for 15,600 pesos ($3.30). Since I had some time to kill, I recycled a couple plastic items then paid the utility bill in Exito. I made my last trip to the restroom then took my seat in the last row of the theater. I thought it was in the middle of the aisle but because the preferred seats are larger it was definitely more to one side. Obviously, my seat selection is still a work in progress. The movie was very good with only 7 characters and near the end I had the impression it was from a play and the credits confirmed that.  I managed to make it through the two hour movie without a trip to the restroom, probably because I didn’t drink anything before or during.

I returned to the apt by taxi. Something new has been added, now there are 2 “no parking” signs painted on the far side of the street.

Laura was getting a massage from Teresa’s masseur.

I received a text from my son that he received the book I sent him, Hidden Games, and he thinks it looks interesting.

The ladies left at 7:15. First they’re going to visit MT then Laura will pick up some cash at Viva Envigado and they will have dinner in Crepes & Waffles. I declined because I was hungry now and I didn’t feel like shopping.

 

Fun pix


 


No comments:

Post a Comment