Thursday, February 23, 2023

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up twice during the night, waking/getting up at 6:45.

Teresa and Laura left at 7am for the gym.

I left the apt at 7:45 and soon realized today is Ash Wednesday so we must be about 6 weeks from Easter.

I arrived at Los PorteƱos at 8am but the ladies didn’t show up until 8:30. We had breakfast together then at 9:30 I moved to Parva where Marcos joined me by 10am. I had my laptop with me and he helped me with some decisions.

The Madrid hotel he is going to stay at in April is the 2-star Hostal Inter Plaza Major in downtown Madrid. If I booked it next week it would be $84 a night so I estimate something similar for September.

Our cruise ship is Celestyl (sp?) Olympia (registered in Malta) and I estimate our cabin for the weekend cruise (including food and drinks) will cost about $2000.

Jacob & Jeannie’s wedding ceremony and reception will be at Island Art & Taste, Vari 166 72, Vari, Greece.

I think 7 days in Athens before the wedding might be too much so I’m going to look at reducing it by 1 or 2 days.

While eating peanuts and drinking root beer I finished season 1 of The West Wing and quite the cliff hanger it was.

Teresa and Laura had massages from 8pm to 10pm.

 

Today I got in 1,734 steps.

 

Single-Panel Comics



No comments:

Post a Comment