Sunday, February 5, 2023

Thursday, February 2, 2023

It’s Groundhog Day! Sorry folks! Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow and there will be 6 more weeks of winter.

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

After breakfast I had another hour-long nap.

Teresa took 250mil and left at 9am. I understand she and another lady are going to have private gym sessions with a personal trainer this month.

New movie openings today in Viva Envigado are

The Whale (8.0) at 3:10, 6:10 and 9:10.

Knock at the Cabin (6.0) only dubbed at the moment.

The Spirits of the Island at 2:30, 5:40, and 8:20. I can’t find this title on IMDB so I’ll have to go to Cine Colombia to find the original title.

My brother texted me his flight has been moved up an hour but he still thinks there’s enough time to continue with our original plan.

I left at 12:30 and took a Didi to my brother’s hotel. Carlos arrived right on time at 1pm.

At the airport we waited in a long line for Jim to check his suitcase. We still had time to go upstairs to Avocado “something” for lunch. He had a salad and I had a ham sandwich. I got half of it to go. At 2:45 he checked in with TSA and was on his way.

I went downstairs and got on an airport bus to San Diego Mall. There were only two other people on the bus when I got on but 15 minutes later it was full and we left.

I made a trip to the restroom then took a taxi back to the apt. The usual routes were so slow the driver took the expressway back to the apt.

I did a TENS3000 session but when I finished I noticed one of the electrodes had fallen off. Obviously they’ve lost their stickiness; good thing my brother brought me 4 new sets.

I’ve got a cold but I managed to stay up until 9pm.

 

Today I got in 2,926 steps.

 

Fun pix



 

No comments:

Post a Comment