Sunday, February 5, 2023

Friday, February 3, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9pm, got up once at 2:45, again at 6am, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

I got my haircut at Dan’s barbershop then took a Didi to Viva Envigado.

I picked up a Gente newspaper then had a latte in Santa Leña. Teresa was supposed to call me to meet at La Bahia for lunch.

At 12:30 I paid for my latte and headed over to Cine Colombia.

The Spirits of the Island movie directly translates from Los Esperitus de la Isla but the original title is actually The Banshees of Inisherin (7.8). Now I understand why they didn’t do a literal translation as it would probably make no sense in Spanish. Anyway, I don’t think it’s something I’d be interested in unless I want to tease my Irish roots.

I replaced my TENS 3000 electrodes and now it works fine again.

My nose is dripping like crazy so I stuffed pieces of toilet paper up each nostril.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment