Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

I left the apt at 9:15 and took a Didi to the mall where I recycled a few plastic bottles. In Bancolombia there appeared to be few people waiting to see a cashier as a service rep helped me acquire my turn number by scanning a QR code. (It appears their procedure has changed once again. Maybe they’re taking baby steps toward this being a self-service procedure.) I only had a 5-minute wait and deposited 3 million pesos into Alejandro’s account.

At Teresa’s request I went up to Todo en Arte but they didn’t have the paints she wanted.

In Exito I bought a large box of MPs and 2 bags of milk before returning to the apt by taxi.

I watched True Spirit (6.9) then Apollo 11 (8.1) on Netflix.

Nobraskja texted me that Colombia wants me to pay a $68 import tax on a $142 item I ordered for Teresa.

At 8:45 someone rang our bell and gave us a flyer that says we won’t have running water tomorrow from 9am to 6pm. Laura ought to love that.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment