Sunday, February 12, 2023

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up once at 3am, and when I returned to bed Teresa got up and said something about she wonders if Laura is back. I finally woke/got up at 7am.

I left the apt at 9:30 and walked to Parva where I had a café con leche outside while reading my New in Chess magazine. I left about 11am and ran into Jerry. I told him about our soccer match experience and we’ll meet again soon for coffee. I stopped at the Bancolombia window and had 2 Word documents printed, a calendar for August and another for September. Back at the apt I cut & pasted them together to plan for Jeannie’s wedding.

I understand Laura is going to spend the night in Guatape.

I had sent my daughter a check toward her wedding but she didn’t receive it. I just checked my USAA account and I sent it to her old address. I called USAA and they stopped payment on the check and didn’t even charge me the Stop Payment fee. Thank you, USAA!

I took my initial stab at searching for roundtrip flights on August 30 and September 15. The roundtrip charge per person varied from 3,944,815 COP for Avianca to 6,237,305 COP for American Airlines.

I opened a root beer and the Jumbo bag of peanuts my brother brought me and settled down to watch season 3, episode 2 of Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan. (Tom Clancy’s been dead 10 years now but he’s still producing movies and co-authoring books.)  😊

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment