Monday, February 19, 2024

Friday, February 16, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, quickly fell asleep, got up once during the night, waking at 6am and getting up at 6:30.

At 9:30 I met Jim at Los PorteƱos where we had coffee and planned our day.

We left at 10:30 and I walked him down our street so he could see Ara and Tienda D1. We continued on to Ayura station where we added some pesos to our Civica cards and took the metro to San Antonio station. We transferred to the west line and got off at Estadio station. I walked him through the stadium area and across the street to Obolisco mall. We stopped for bottles of water then he bought a baseball cap. We walked back to the metro station and discussed our next move. We took a Didi to La Bodeguita Havanera



where we had Ropa Vieja sandwiches for lunch.



We walked to Exito Laureles where he bought something in Exito. When he came out he decided to go to Mall Laureles to see if they had coconut ice cream. I bid 20mil on InDrive for a ride back to Envigado. Teresa texted me and asked me to pick up milk so I got out at Ara.

Back at the apt I took a cool shower and boy did that feel good.

 

CREEPY THINGS



No comments:

Post a Comment