Saturday, February 10, 2024

Friday, February 9, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10:30, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

Today is my son’s 37th birthday, Happy Birthday Jimmy!

Teresa informed me we’re out of eggs. I wish she would forewarn me about things like running out of milk or eggs so I can replace them the day before. She then informed me we have 1 egg so she’s going to make me pancakes for breakfast.

Teresa is skipping gym this morning to get her hair done. She has a sore hip anyway so it’s best she takes a day off.

Since I’m on my own for lunch I’ll probably had lunch in Poblado and then go to the airport to meet my brother.

Now Teresa says the girl to do her hair doesn’t answer so she’s starting to defrost something for lunch here. That’s how quickly plans change around here.

I finished deleting (or renaming) all the screenshots and emptied the recycle bin freeing up some space.

I left the apt at 3:15, walked to Smartfit, took an Envigado bus for 3,200 pesos to San Diego mall, made a stop in their restroom, walked through the mall, 5-minute wait for an airport bus for 15,500 pesos arriving at the airport by 5pm. I had a blueberry muffin and small café con leche (I probably shouldn’t have so I would be hungrier for supper) in Juan Valdez and my brother came out at 5:30.

Bryan picked us up and took us to Hacienda de la Extramadura in Sabaneta for 150mil that Jim paid for.

Jim checked into the hotel then unpacked a little and gave me my presents: a 32GB SanDisk USB 3.0 Flash Drive, a 1TB Portable Storage drive, a 1-pound bag of Salted-in-the-Shell Peanuts (I’ll save until the NFL Draft), a package of Russell Stover sugar-free candy (for Teresa), 2 tubes of Neosporin generic, a Mini Tactical Flashlight (you’ve probably seen advertised on your cellphone), and a package of 8 Replacement Electrode Pads for my NETS 3000 machine.

I paid 17,200 pesos to take us to the restaurant Big Boy in downtown Sabaneta. Jim had the Big Boy salad with a couple beers and I had the Bucket of Ribs with fries and 2 Cokes.




My check came to 55mil including tip and I got the remainder of the ribs to go.

I returned to my apt by Didi for 10,300 pesos.

I read a little finally getting to bed at 10:30.

 

CREEPY THINGS



No comments:

Post a Comment