Monday, February 19, 2024

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, quickly fell asleep, waking/getting up at 6am.

The Weather Channel predicts a high of 89 degrees today.

Well, I see The Zone of Interest (7.9) opens today in Cine Colombia. I’ll try to catch that one this week. And Tutankamon – The Last Exhibition is playing at noon this weekend. I’m going to miss that but I’ll be on the lookout in the future for other weekend alternative movies.

I left the apt at 9am and walked to Ayura station where I had a 5-minute wait for the metro and I didn’t get a seat until San Antionio station. I arrived at Acevedo station by 9:40 and Jim arrived 20 minutes later. There was no wait for a metro cable car and we didn’t see many people in cars coming towards us. At Santo Domingo station we transferred to the Parque Arvi line and a couple of young Frenchmen got on with us. When we arrived at the park we walked down to the café where we bought drinks and hung out for a bit. When we walked to the road where our bus soon arrived. It was air conditioned which we really didn’t need because at 8,000 feet it’s noticeably cooler than Medellin. We got off at Hotel Piedras Blancas and found our usual patio location closed for structural remodeling. We went to an alternate patio



and I ordered the pepper steak and a Coke.



We left at 1:15 and retraced our steps and I arrived back at the apt by 3pm so it was an hour and 45 minutes from hotel to apt. Teresa was still out so I went to Los Porteños for a latte. I returned to the apt at 5pm and Teresa arrived an hour later.

I finished reading the Kindle book Almost Surely Dead by Amina Alehtar. Didn’t care for it much.

 

CREEPY THINGS



No comments:

Post a Comment