Friday, February 16, 2024

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

I woke up at 6am and got up at 7am. The shower was one of the better-quality suicide showers with instructions in English (and Spanish of course) on the wall next to it. There were also 3 bottles which later I figured out were, left to right, body soap, shampoo and conditioner. 😊

I had a bout of diarrhea but 2 loperamide and another soon after quickly shut it down.

Breakfast started at 7:30 and we met downstairs by the pool where I had a pancake (with honey, not maple syrup), scrambled eggs, and 2 cups of coffee.

We hung around the pool, although I didn’t go in, I often dipped my wrists in and poured some water over my neck.





I had a Coke with ice during the morning.

For lunch I had delicious BLT with another Coke.

At 1pm we checked out and walked 2 blocks from the church to the bus station.

We passed this restaurant on our way.



We had about a 30-minute wait for our bus ride back to Medellin. Even though the seats were small at least there was A/C and it was about a 90-minute trip back to the north terminal. It was a short walk to the metro station where we quickly caught a train. Jim got off at Industriales station and I got off at Ayurá. I took a taxi to Ara where I bought 2 bags of milk before returning to the apt.

It felt good to take another shower and I see I got a little burned on my arms today.

 

CREEPY THINGS



No comments:

Post a Comment