Friday, February 9, 2024

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, slept through the night, finally awakened by a bird chirping outside my window at 6am so I got up.

About 6:30 we had some sprinkles but it ended by 9:15.

At 7:45 I caught Alessia Santeramo at the beginning of her -1000 Elo lesson with Julia. Very basic stuff.

I started the process of defrosting the ice maker. I’m going to try to remember to do that every 6 months, minimum.

I started going through all my screenshots and either renaming them to something more meaningful or deleting them.

The NFL announced three Chicago Bears are going to in the 2024 Hall of Fame class: Devin Hester, Steve McMichael, and Julius Peppers.

Teresa called me just before noon. She’s in Mayorca for her 2nd facial treatment. I’m not interested in returning there so Teresa suggested I have lunch in Otra Parte.

I had a nice lunch in Otra Parte.

I was having a latte in Los PorteƱos when Teresa called and asked me to pick up gelato. I paid for my latte and at Antonio’s was surprised there was no line. I paid the 26mil for a half liter in the first line then in the second line it was soon my turn. I was surprised when I was told I could only order 1 flavor, not two like last time. I watched the girl struggle to dig out the gelato and stuff it in the plastic container.

Walking past Ara a young man was standing outside looking at me and at the last second he stuck out his arm like he wanted a fist bump. It surprised me, I didn’t recognize him so I just kept on walking.

I finished watching the movie NYAD (7.1) on Netflix.

I put the ice maker back together and turned it on. We’ll have ice again by tomorrow morning.

I watched the president address the nation then watched CNBC’s panel discussion of today’s Supreme Court news. I finally got to bed at 10:30.

 

CREEPY THINGS



No comments:

Post a Comment