Friday, February 23, 2024

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, quickly fell asleep, got up once during the night, again at 5:15, finally waking/getting up at 7:15.

Teresa has a 7am to 8am class so she’ll make my breakfast when she returns about 8:15 then I’ll wait an hour or so before I go to the gym.

I completed my Smartfit workout between 9:15 and 10:15.

Teresa needed some things so we made a trip to Viva Envigado. In Claro we bought 2 sim cards for Laura and Peter for 89mil. In Medipiel Teresa bought 693mil ($177) in skin products.

She looked for something in Mini So (not sure how to spell their name) but left empty handed.

She was hungry so we went up to the food court where she had a large salad at Vin e Greta. I wasn’t hungry at the moment.

We returned to the apt by taxi and Teresa made me a chicken tortilla.

I read some, took my sleeping pill and finally got to bed by 9:15.

 

CREEPY THINGS



 

No comments:

Post a Comment