Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Monday, February 26, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10:15, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 1:30, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

Teresa cooked up a quick and easy breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast and coffee and we were out the door to the beach by 8am.

We walked to the left this time and when we returned Teresa bargained with a guy on the beach for 2 loungers and a tent for all day for 30mil. She spent quite a while talking to the guy and I guess she told him my name because he soon said, ‘hola Terry’. I sat under the tent using my cellphone and she kept moving her lounger to stay in the sun.

We left about 11:30 and walked across the street and a few blocks down to a mall where she looked, but apparently didn’t find, something in Dollar City. She did buy a chocolate covered ice cream bar for 6mil, but when she took a bite some of the chocolate fell on the floor. She just kicked it under the counter. 😊

We walked back to Torre Caribe 1 where we ran into Laura and Peter returning from their breakfast at Crepes & Waffles. Laura broke a nail so Teresa went with her to have it repaired while I returned to the apt and took a shower.

I texted Bryan to remind him of our 1pm airport arrival and pickup tomorrow.

Teresa returned at 3pm and we walked the 2 blocks to Crepes & Waffles for lunch






I had the pepper steak and a Coke and Teresa had their salad bar and we shared a Copa Suprema for dessert for 90mil including tip.

We returned to the apt and just hung out for the rest of the evening.

Laura and Peter went back to Crepes & Waffles for supper and brought back seafood soup for Teresa and coconut rice and patacones for me.

We went to bed at 10pm.

 

DOG MEMES



 

No comments:

Post a Comment