Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Monday, April 5, 2021

Last night I went to bed at 10:30, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 5:30, went back to bed and slept until I was awakened at 6:45 by a truck outside Exito.

I left the apt at 8:15 and walked directly to Todo Fresa. It was open so obviously they finished their remodeling in time. I’ll return on Wednesday or Thursday to buy my monthly medications. At the tienda naturista I bought a bottle of L-Arginina. I stopped at the Pasteur pharmacy in La Buena Mesa and bought a package of cotton balls for Teresa. I bought a loaf of pan sano at Parva, milk at the little grocery store and returned to the apt.

Teresa left just before 10am for a gym class. She told me she would call me later to meet her in Exito so I could pay for some skin cream for her.

Jose called me and told me that last Wednesday he and his wife Maria were exposed to someone who later was found to have Covid-19. They will get tested this Wednesday so we won’t be playing chess tomorrow. Hopefully it will come back negative for both of them.

Teresa called me at 11am and asked me to meet her at Medipiel so I could buy her some skin cream. I was already dressed so I just had to walk to the mall. I first printed 2 copies of my wellness record at Auros then waited about 10 minutes for Teresa to arrive. After she spent some time talking to the saleslady I paid for her skin cream. In the mall she did some shopping at Adidas then found a pair of leggings and workout top at Puma. We went upstairs to Crepes & Waffles for lunch. Afterward she did some more shopping in Decathalon where she found some type of inexpensive head covering.

I gave her 6mil for a taxi back to the apt then I went for coffee at Todo Fresa.

I left about 3:30 and took a taxi back to the apt.

She beat me in parcheesi again x games to y.

Teresa made an appointment for me with my urologist for Thursday, April 22nd at 12:30pm.

About 6pm we heard some thunder and a few minutes later the downpour started. I unplugged the TV and the computer. Fifteen minutes later our power went out but it came back a few minutes later.

Teresa beat me in parcheesi today 5 games to 2.

Teresa showed me her head covering used as a facemask. I told her it didn’t give her any more protection than my thin t-shirt. She showed me it again over a facemask like she’s really going to wear it like that.

I finished reading Dean Koontz’s The Silent Corner on my Nook.

 

The US has 30,665,835 ð 30,720,407 ð 30,784,975 coronavirus cases with 553,900+ ð 554,500+ ð 554,900+ deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of this afternoon Colombia has a total of 2,437,197 ð 2,246,219 ð 2,456,409 cases with 63,932 ð 64,094 ð 64,293 deaths. Medellin has 216,485 ð 217,824 ð 219,377 cases, an increase of 1,553 from April 4th to 5th. Envigado has a total of 19,401 cases, an increase of 166 from April 4th to 5th.

Joke of the day

What does a dyslexic, agnostic insomniac do at night? He stays up wondering if there really is a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment