Thursday, April 29, 2021

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, woke up once at 4:45, woke up what I thought was a few minutes later and it was 6am, finally got up at 7am.

This morning my urine was red, again this is supposed to be normal.

I left the apt at 8:45 and walked to downtown Envigado where I purchased my monthly medications, printed some things at the copy center and exchanged books at the bookstore.

In Viva Envigado I made my first of the month (May) payments in Bancolombia then the apt payment in Av Villas. I was having coffee in Todo Fresa when Teresa called at 12:30. We had the menu of the day in La Bahia then returned to the mall. While she exchanged something at Puma I had another coffee at Todo Fresa. She joined me about half an hour later. She finished her coffee then we went into Exito. She bought some shampoo at Medipiel while I had something scanned to my memory drive at Auros. We picked up a few things in Exito then returned to the apt via taxi.

At 4pm the rain started and soon became a downpour. I think it stopped about 60-90 minutes later. Today I don’t think the high got close to 80 degrees.

I beat Teresa in parcheesi today 5 games to 2.

Looking closer at the paper they gave me after my biopsy it said “by ultrasound no lesions are observed in the peripheral prostate”. So I guess that’s a good thing.

 

The US has 32,103,720 ð 32,203,090  ð coronavirus cases with 571,400+  ð 571,700+ ð 573,000+ deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of this afternoon Colombia has a total of 2,787,303 ð 2,804,881 ð 2,824,626 cases with 71,799 ð 72,235 ð 72,725 deaths. Medellin has 259,025  ð 260,496 ð 263,894 cases, an increase of 1,634 from April 27th to 28th. Envigado has a total of 22,562 cases, an increase of 103 from April 26th to 27th.

Joke of the day

A woman went to her doctor’s clinic.  She was seen by one of the doctors, but after about 4 minutes in the examination room she burst out screaming and ran down the hall.

One of the younger doctors stopped her and asked what the problem was, and she explained.  He then had her sit down and relax in another room.

The younger doctor marched back to the first and demanded, “What’s the matter with you?  Mrs. Long is 63 years old, she has four grown children and seven grandchildren, and you told her she’s pregnant?”

The older doctor smiled as he continued to write on his clipboard.

“Cured her hiccups though, didn’t I?”

No comments:

Post a Comment