Sunday, October 16, 2022

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 2:45, woke up at 5:50, did my Kegel exercises, went back to sleep, finally waking/getting up at 7:40.

Teresa slept in the guest bedroom last night because she was sneezing and coughing so much. Today my nose is dripping like crazy, but Teresa recommended I not hang around the apt all day.

My feet and ankles are a little tired, but not too bad, from all the walking yesterday.

I left at 9:30 and walked to La Buena Mesa where I found workers installing pavers on the side street.



I stopped at the Pasteur pharmacy and asked for 2 boxes of Hydroxicina and 1 box of Zopiclona. It took me a few minutes to understand that from now on I need a doctor’s prescription to purchase Zopiclona. I paid 8,356 ($2) for 2 boxes of Hydroxicina and walked to the other side of the block to Parva. I had a cafĂ© con leche while studying My System by Aron Nimzovich.

Wow, I see we hit a new high of 4,699 Colombian Pesos to the USD.

Also, I found some more details on FB about the passing of Jeff Paschke.



My nose started dripping again when it occurred to me I have medicine with me. I took out my Hydroxicina only to discover it’s Hydrochlorothiazide. I tried googling it to if it was the same thing but I didn’t seem to get a strong enough connection.

I went around the block again and inquired in the Pasteur pharmacy. I understood it wasn’t the same thing but at least it was the same price as she handed me the correct medication.

I returned to the apt.

So, yesterday afternoon and evening I was out all day without a faja and the same this morning. Hopefully, I’m finished with that. At least know I can walk around without it feeling like my guts are going to fall out.

Teresa wanted me to order chicken from Frisby but I wanted something different so I ordered 2 orders of their Frischuleta (breaded chicken breast with fries and coleslaw).

At 1:20 we had a short rain shower.

I tried calling Charles Schwab and the automated system asked for the last 4 digits of my SS number then my zipcode but there was something there it didn’t like because I couldn’t get any further. CS is just too much trouble! After CS pays my October interest (any day now) I’m going to transfer everything back to USAA and cancel my account.

I had a 30-minute nap after lunch.

Teresa explained she was going to visit her niece so later she wanted me to send her a Didi to Carrera 44A #34Sur-07.

I left at 3:45 and returned to Pasteur pharmacy. I handed the pharmacist my prescription, she wrote something in a logbook and handed me the Zopiclona for 24,475 with my original prescription.

On the other side of the block I had a latte in Parva. Teresa called me at 5pm and asked me to order a Didi for her which I did. I took a screenshot of the car information and sent it to her Whatsapp.

I left a few minutes later and walked back to the apt. There I saw Teresa about to step into a taxi. Shoot! She missed her ride again and now Didi will want my debit card so they can fine me another 2,500 pesos (45 cents).




I watched more episodes of Breaking Bad on Netflix.

Today I got in 3,822 steps.

 

Fun pix

No comments:

Post a Comment