Sunday, October 30, 2022

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm (still raining), fell asleep quickly, got up twice during the night (still raining the first time but not the second), woke up at 7:15, did my Kegel exercises and got up. (In the future know that I do my Kegel exercises before I get up in the morning, before I go to sleep at night and, if I take a nap, I’ll do them again. Now I won’t have to mention them again unless something changes.)

Teresa wanted a leather burning kit so I bought a wood burning kit on Amazon. It arrived yesterday but the directions are in English and they are only about wood, not leather. I thought she would know how to use the wood burning kit but she didn’t. We understand she needs to find a class on how to use it. Maybe Panamericana.

I left the apt at 10:30 and a café con leche in Parva.

This is the side street of La Buena Mesa in its final month of construction.



At 1pm I walked a block away to Barrio Sur where I had a BLT and a Coke.



Jerry, who I ran into yesterday, wants a jacket decorated on both sides (250mil) as a Christmas present for his wife. He’s going to buy the jacket then we’ll arrange to meet. Right now she’s working on one as a birthday present for my daughter.

Chris Cajoleas (aka the Tejo gringo) arrived to watch a soccer match. He’s working on a new business idea, this time something about a laser show. His team lost 2-1. I went to Los Porteños for a latte and returned to the apt by 5pm.

There was a kid’s party in the back parking area.

They even had popcorn and cotton candy for the kids.




Teresa called me at 6pm and asked me to meet her in La Mesa at 7pm for patacones. When I arrived by Uber she was there with MT and Vicky.

I had received an email from Rappi that Teresa cancelled her Frisby order yesterday and I owe 36,700 pesos. Teresa says she received the order and paid so I don’t know what’s going on. She only seems to have problems with car and food orders when I’m not here.

Teresa sold 4 jackets to Martha for 100mil each and she gave me 200mil, my 50% commission.

We bought pastries for the porteros, caught a taxi, dropped off MT and Vicky at MT’s apt and returned to our apt for 9mil.

I texted Glenn that I’m available for breakfast tomorrow so we’re going to meet at the Pergamino cafe on Calle 10B.

Wow, no rain today.

Today I got in 2,907 steps.

 

Fun pix





No comments:

Post a Comment