Friday, October 7, 2022

Thursday, October 6, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, finally waking up at 6:15, made my trip to the bathroom, did my Kegel exercises and got up.

Today is my birthday. I’m 77, that’s a big number but I don’t feel that old. Where did all that time go?

After breakfast my eyes were tired so I returned to bed. I couldn’t fall asleep but at least I was able to rest my eyes.

Yesterday I was happy because Troyclough blundered a knight but two moves later he trapped my queen for a bishop.

I met Marcos at Maca where we each had a latte. He told me he increased his Tigo/Une wifi speed to 300Mb. I will probably check it out for myself. Even a 50mil increase is only $10 a month.

This is the 2nd jacket Teresa is decorating. Still a work in progress.



I watched another episode of Alone and with Teresa we watched another episode of Dahmer.

I told Teresa I would like to see a movie tonight.

Still playing in Cine Colombia at Viva Envigado this week are:

Bowie, Moonage Daydream (8.0)

Avatar – Relaunch (7.8) – only Oviedo has it in English.

Ticket to Paradise (6.4)

The Woman King (6.2)

And the new entries are:

La Huerfana: The Origin aka Orphan: First Kill (5.9)

Death, Death, Death aka Bodies, Bodies, Bodies (6.4)

Smile (7.0)

Amsterdam (5.8)

Unfortunately, there isn’t anything that looks good to me.

Esmeralda came over at 5:45 and we all went to Antica Pizza and Esmeralda paid in honor of our birthdays. There was a light drizzle the whole time we were out.

Today my app recorded only 1800 steps.

It was still raining when I went to bed at 9:15.

 

Thought of the day: “It’s weird being the same age as old people

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!!! Terry, my birthday is also in October. I will be 72. I agree with the sentiments you expressed. When talking to people out and about, I do not think of myself as old. I get home and look in the mirror and also wonder where all the years went. I wish you the best year of your life.
    Jack Williams

    ReplyDelete