Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 11:30, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 1:15, fell back asleep, woke up at 6:45, did my Kegel exercises and got up.

I walked to the mall where I found Jose waiting for me. We had our usual breakfast at Habia Una Vez – mine was 14,500 pesos.

We went upstairs and I had White in the first game. I got a strong attack going and he resigned after 32 moves. In the 2nd game he got a strong attack and I resigned on the 41st move.

He left and I bought a sandwich from Q’Bano and took it downstairs to Todo Fresa where I ate it while having a latte. I bought a slice of carrot cake to go for Teresa.

I printed a few things in Auros and returned to the apt by taxi.

Teresa tells me we’re going to visit Daniela in the hospital tomorrow afternoon.

I tried downloading my test results but again the website said my user id or password was incorrect. That’s happened to me before so it looks like I’ll have to make a trip there in person.

I received an email from CS, “We need more information to process your request” so I need to call them,.

I finished season 4 of Breaking Bad. One more season to go.

I’ve read about some health tests on the internet. One says that those who can stand on one leg for 10 seconds are 4 times more likely to be alive in 10 years than those who can’t. I can pass that one without much trouble. Another is a heart test where you are supposed to walk up 60 steps in 60 seconds. I did that one in 47 seconds and we have several landings in between that would slow me down.

Today I got in 2,752 steps.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment