Friday, October 14, 2022

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 2 am, woke up at 5:30, did my Kegel exercises, went back to sleep, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

I left at 9am and walked to Eduardo Madrid where I had a latte and read some from one of my chess books. A lady came in and asked me if I was really from Chicago. (I was wearing my Chicago White Sox t-shirt.) I said, “sort of, I lived mostly in Des Plaines”. Her name was Ellen, she had lived on Chicago’s north side, having just moved from Ecuador because she heard medical coverage was cheaper in Colombia.

I left about 11:15 and returned to the apt.

I watched the January 6th investigation on CNN and MSNBC.

At 2:30 the thunder and lightning started. Just before 3:30 the rain started.

I watched a couple episodes of Breaking Bad.

I watched the Bears lose to the Washington Commanders 12-7.

Because of all the TV viewing today, I only accomplished 1,144 steps.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment