Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 3 am, was awakened by my alarm at 7am, fell back asleep, finally waking/getting up at 8:30. Because of her cold, Teresa slept in the guest bedroom. She seems better this morning.

Teresa left at 9am for a gym class in Viva Envigado. I left at 10am and walked to Parque Envigado. I stopped first at the Tigo/Une office but there was a line of 17. I left and walked to the place where I usually get my watch fixed. He was there and put in a new battery and set the time correctly for 12mil. I went to $efecty where I paid the utility and wifi bills. Again, there was a short wait of 10-15 minutes.

I walked back to La Buena Mesa. Workers were working on the sidewalk so there was a little detour to Los PorteƱos. It was approximately 2,000 steps to the park and 2,000 steps back. I’m still leaking which is more noticeable after this type of exercise.

I was having a small latte when Teresa called and asked me to pick up a bottle of bleach on my way back to the apt. It was 2,990 pesos at Tienda D1.

I finished watching season 9 of Alone on MTV.

It’s 2:30 and the darkening clouds and periodic thunder doesn’t encourage one to go out.

I decided it was time to set up my JBL headphones. 





They came with a booklet in 21 languages including English, but the type is so small it can’t be read without using my Flashlight & Magnifying Glass app. When I did read it, it turned out to be just useless cautionary information.

The other foldout booklet is a Quick Start Guide. It has minimal words, instead universal icons and diagrams. For example:



But with these Bluetooth instructions I found online



I was able to manually pair the headphones to my Amazon 4k Firestick. Yay! But they only work with the Firestick, not Direct TV or Netflix.

Today I managed 5,000 steps.

We never did get any rain.

 

Fun pix

 


No comments:

Post a Comment