Sunday, October 23, 2022

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 2am, fell back asleep, woke up just before 7am, did my Kegel exercises and got up.

My cold seems to be better today. 😊

Using Google Maps I found the location of Parque La Providencia (Cl. 12 Sur #25-245) in Poblado where the fare is supposed to be today from 10am to 4pm.

I didn’t go anywhere this morning because she wanted to go to this fare.

Around noon she must have seen something on her phone because now she wants to go to a different fare at Parque del Rio. If it’s raining, then we will go tomorrow instead.

After lunch, 2pm, she was tired so she went to bed for a rest.

The lightning started at 4pm and the downpour at 4:30 and lasted until 5:45.

Teresa received a call from Adriana that Daniela (the bacteriologist) is sick in Mexico. She went with her boyfriend. Something about strangling in her stomach. Endoscopy came out negative. Teresa is in tears. She showed me photos of Daniela in a wheelchair and in a hospital bed. Her symptoms include diarrhea and vomiting. That’s all I understand at this point.

We had more rain later in the evening.

Today I got a new low in steps (per my app) with 147.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment