Friday, October 21, 2022

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 2:30 (it was raining), fell back asleep, woke up just before 7am, did my Kegel exercises and got up.

My plan for today was to go to the mall and take care of my CS paperwork but Teresa wanted us to go to Eduardo Madrid for fruits and vegetables.

Before Teresa left at 9am for the gym she told me she would probably have coffee after with a girlfriend; when she returned then we would go to the grocery store. I was going to go for coffee but it was drizzling out.

I found a notice in my USAA account that: they no longer charge ATM fees (not to be confused with Foreign Transaction Fees) and they will now reimburse only $10 monthly instead of $15.

Teresa returned at 11am and said she would prepare the meat for lunch then we would go to the grocery. Next thing I know lunch is served. Then she was tired and took a nap. Then she started working on one of her jackets. I patiently waited, expecting her to forget all about the grocery store.

I finished a couple more episodes of Breaking Bad.

Finally, at 5:45 we walked down to Mercado Madrid. Interestingly, the store rearranged their aisles so everything is more difficult to find. We bought 258mil ($54) of mainly fruits, vegetables and some limited meat and a muchacho pushed the grocery cart back to our apt.

I think we hit a new high today with 4,904 pesos to the dollar.

Today I got in only 1,163 steps.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment