Last night I went to bed at 10pm (still drizzling lightly), fell asleep quickly, got up once at 1:45 (no longer raining), finally waking/getting up by alarm at 6:30.
According to my Fitbit, I got in 6,452 steps yesterday and
last night I slept for 7 hours and 32 minutes for a sleep score of 80.
I ordered a Didi to take me to Unicentro mall for 21,600
pesos. I arrived early enough to eat a banana and walk once around the mall.
I met Jose in Parmessano where I had 2 scrambled eggs
con hogao, 4 small Italian sausages, sourdough bread with marmalade and a latte
for 47,000 pesos.
I had the Black pieces in the first game and got up a pawn
but mismanaged the endgame and it ended as a 66-move draw.
I had the White pieces in the second game and had him tied
up on the queenside and I even had a pawn one square from queening but couldn’t
find a way to proceed and it ended as a 49-move draw.
It was 2:15 when I ordered a Didi to take me to Viva
Envigado for 17,800 pesos. Traffic was good for a change and I arrived in only 25
minutes.
I had the teriyaki chicken in Sarku’s but by the time
I finished it was too late for coffee so I walked to Eduardo Madrid and
bought 5 sesame seed bagels before returning to the apt.
The guy renting our parking spot stopped by and gave me
300mil for July-September.
I’ve been taking this Joint Support supplement
for years but recently saw this article about glucosamine
I didn’t stop taking it completely but limited it to M/W/F
mornings. Within a few weeks I noticed a difference: I had to prep my leg
joints before standing up because they felt so stiff. I went back to taking
Joint Support every morning and they feel normal again.
Teresa came to me with a note that Laura is having a
scattering ceremony for Vicky’s ashes tomorrow. I asked her we’re going to go
up high in the mountains to Laura’s finca, scatter some ashes then return to
our apt? Will that be before or after lunch? Teresa wanted to go there by bus
until she found out it was to be at 10am; now she wants to go on a different
day. Not sure how that’s going to work out.
I suggested to ChatGPT that I go back to taking a full
sleeping pill each night. It reminded me of my cold and other off-schedule
things and suggested I stick to the half tablet regimen a while longer and see
if my sleep improves.
I watched some news then started my pre-sleep routine.
RELEASE ALL THE
EPSTEIN FILES NOW!
FUNNY



No comments:
Post a Comment