Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, was awakened by an explosion at 1:15 which turned out to be lightning (and it was raining), made a trip to the bathroom at 4:45 and got up with Teresa at 7am.
According to my Fitbit, I got in 5,732 steps yesterday and
last night I slept for 6 hours and 19 minutes for a sleep score of 73.
It’s a cooler than usual day, very overcast with a few
sprinkles.
I left the apt at 8:45 and walked to the mall. I bought a large carton of eggs and took them to a table in Urbania. (In Exito I saw the new type of oranges are Naranja Tangelo.)
I had a latte while completing another page in my Step 3
puzzle book, getting 4 out of 11 wrong. ☹ I played a speed chess game on Chess.com
losing in 99 moves. ☹ No,
that’s not a typo.
I left at 11:15 and upstairs in Cine Colombia purchased an
IMAX ticket for The Odyssey for next Thursday afternoon at 2:30 for
8,000 pesos (less than $3).
I returned to the apt by taxi.
I received a message that my MagicJack account will be expiring
on August 7th. I went to renew it but my account contains an old
debit card and I didn’t see any way to change it.
AJ with her brother, Rebel.
About 2:30 I was ready to go to Gardenia for coffee
when a downpour started. Instead, I took a nap but didn’t sleep much.
I see my favorite cartoon when I was a kid will soon be a
full length feature film.
I didn’t hear anything but it looks like there was some type
of motorcycle accident below us in the street.
I finished watching the series His & Hers
(surprise ending) then the news and reading before bed.
More rain in the evening and still dripping when I went to
bed at 10pm.
RELEASE ALL THE
EPSTEIN FILES NOW!
FUNNY





No comments:
Post a Comment