Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got
up once at 2:15, finally waking at 5:15 and getting up at 6:30.
According to my Fitbit, I got in 5,732 steps yesterday and
last night I slept for 6 hours and 21 minutes for a sleep score of 78.
I had a 45-minute nap after breakfast.
I left for Smartfit just before 9am. Today I
confirmed the new building next to the gym is an Ara. At least they have
some of their own parking but I’ll bet customers will occasionally use the
parking on the other side of Smartfit. I completed my workout including
10 minutes on the treadmill with a final heartrate of 125bpm although I did
have some discomfort in my right hip area for the last 5 minutes.
I had a latte (and a banana) outside Ganso y Castor for an hour before returning to the apt. I noticed a small group of about 6 men all dressed in black with the same logo on their shirts and carrying drums, a saxophone and trumpet standing nearby.
Just before 10am another ten or so, including two women
showed up and they all moved south towards Parva.
The Steps Method, info@chess-steps.com,
finally got back to me with the answer key for the chess puzzles. It turns out
I have a Mix book on the Basic book so I asked them what the difference is.
I left at 11am and returned to the apt, buying 5 apples in
Ara on the way back.
I left the apt just after noon and took a Didi to Mayorca.
Construction was better today but it’s becoming clearer that they are building
a bridge over the existing traffic circle. (That bridge is going to have to
clear the two pedestrian walkways that exist between the old part and new part
of the mall.)
I printed yesterday’s chess games plus the answer key to all
the Step 3 problems.
Teresa soon joined me in Il Forno. She had her usual
salmon with some green juice and I had the lasagna with a mango juice. The
total check came to 130,893 pesos ($44). The cashier had already entered it in
dollars instead of pesos which I calculate cost me about $3.50.
We stopped in Dollar City so Teresa could buy a snack
(cookies) for her friends at the cultural center.
We took a taxi which dropped her off down the hill from the
center then dropped me off down the block from La Buena Mesa. I had a latte
outside Los PorteƱos while checking my chess puzzle answers and, yes, I
got a few wrong.
I observed the same group in black that I saw this morning
getting into a nearby van.
I left at 4:30 and returned to the apt.
I checked Cine Colombia and The Odyssey is playing in
Viva Envigado’s IMAX tomorrow at 11am, 2:30, and 6pm.
I started watching the limited series His & Hers (7.1)
on Netflix.
My eyes felt great today. Was it because I had a nap after breakfast
or more likely because the rain cleaned the pollution out of the air?
RELEASE ALL THE
EPSTEIN FILES NOW!
FUNNY


No comments:
Post a Comment