Saturday, July 25, 2026

Friday, July 24, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, took quite a while to fall asleep, made a trip to the bathroom at 12:30, woke up at 6am and got up with Teresa at 7:15.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 4,081 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 7 hours and 9 minutes for a sleep score of 77.

I had a short nap after breakfast.

I left the apt just before 9am and found a very busy Smartfit. I completed my usual workout without much change to my order including 10 minutes on the treadmill with a final heartrate of 117bpm.

The street construction has now moved to the other side of Ave Poblado. They have a large machine which strips off the top few inches of blacktop and throws it over the cab into a waiting dump truck.

I had a latte in Ganso y Castor for a little over an hour. Teresa called and asked me to pick up Fab in Ara on the way back to the apt. When I was at the cashier to pay for it the bag of Fab was 30,400 pesos but I only had 30mil with me. I guess my credit wasn’t any good and I was about to get a smaller bag when the woman in line behind me paid the 400 pesos. That was nice of her!

I had a short nap after breakfast.

We left the apt at 3:30 and walked to Clinica Las Vegas Auna across the street from Otra Parte. While Teresa visited with a cancer patient she knows I went to the café and had a latte and a cookie. I went through another page of 12 puzzles and can’t believe I got 5 of them wrong.

Teresa joined me a couple hours later then she had a latte with a slice of carrot cake. We left at 6:45 and returned to the apt.

I started watching The Silence (5.4) on Netflix even though I’ve probably seen it before.

AJ performing her exercise routine yesterday.



Btw, the photo of Rebel yesterday – he’s also in charge of security. 😊

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY



  

No comments:

Post a Comment