Thursday, July 30, 2026

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, was awakened at 1:30 by a car alarm, felt like I didn’t sleep deeply after that, finally waking/getting up just before 6am.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 6,458 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 6 hours and 55 minutes for a sleep score of 81. (My Fitbit confirms it took a while to fall back asleep after that 1:30am awakening.)

I had a short nap after breakfast and left for the gym at 9am. I found Smartfit a little busier than usual but completed my workout (still pain on my right kneecap, even when I warmup first with lower weights) including 10 minutes on the treadmill with a final bpm of 130.

Ave Poblado has the top layer of asphalt removed and now there is a backhoe tearing up the under layers of concrete.

I had a latte outside Ganso y Castor for an hour. I texted Marcos about meeting for coffee tomorrow and his reply was “๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคžsi. I have been... soo busy. Had 3 injections this morning. I might have high sugar?????” I’ll learn more about that tomorrow.

This is the flower arrangement outside Barbacoa.



I returned to the apt and was surprised to find no running water. That means I have to continue my day without a shower!?

I waited until the last minute to see if the water would come back on but finally left the apt just after noon and took a Didi to Mayorca for 8,300 pesos.

I printed yesterday’s chess games then met Teresa up on the 5th floor at a Peruvian restaurant she wanted to try. She had a shrimp dish and I had rice with chicken and beef. (I loved it but it was light on the meat.) We also shared a bottle of water for a total of 138,432 pesos ($43) tip included.

We went down to Medipiel and Teresa took advantage of a sale and bought a few things while I purchased a container of CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion for a total of 323,345 pesos ($100).

We returned to Envigado by taxi, Teresa got out down the hill from the center while I continued on to the apt.

We had running water again so I took my shower.

I walked to Los Porteรฑos where I finished another page of puzzles, missing 5, then played a 15’+10” game, winning in 30 moves. Then I went over yesterday’s games with Jose and I now see I had lots of missed opportunities in the first game.

I left at 5:30 and returned to the apt.

Kelly was supposed to come give Teresa a massage at 6:30 but she was a no-show.

I watched some news then started my pre-sleep reading and went to bed at my usual 10pm.

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY



No comments:

Post a Comment