Last night I went to bed at 10pm, took quite a while to fall asleep, got up once at 11:30, fell back asleep quickly, woke up at 5am and got up at 5:45.
According to my Fitbit, I got in 7,385 steps yesterday and
last night I slept for 6 hours and 10 minutes for a sleep score of 71.
(According to my Fitbit, it took me an hour and 54 minutes to fall asleep.)
Well, we leave for Chicago a month from today so I’d better
get busy renting a car.
I had a 35-minute (per Fitbit) nap after breakfast.
I left the apt at 9am and found Smarfit very busy but
soon realized most of the crowd was leaving. I completed my workout including
10 minutes on the treadmill with a final heartrate of 128 bpm. (I still have knee
pain on the first rep of the Leg Extension machine. ☹)
I had a latte in Ganso y Castor for about 90 minutes and observed some flowers being delivered for Feria de los Flores.
I met a gringo named Randy, originally from Decatur, IL but
most recently Sacramento. He’s 69 years old and is traveling the world looking
for a place to retire. He does damage assessments for FEMA and he’s teaching
ChatGPT Builder to do it so he can work as a private consultant in the near
future. We exchanged phone numbers and he said he’ll return in December or
January.
I left just after 11 and stopped in Eduardo Madrid and
ordered English muffins for tomorrow, stopped in Ara and bought a pepino
(cucumber) and returned to the apt.
I received an email from United Airlines of slight changes
to our return from Chicago but no significant effect on us.
I ordered all 6 Step Method manuals and workbooks for $162.93
and had them sent to my ship forwarder in Florida.
I tried taking a nap after lunch but in the end just rested
my eyes.
I left the apt at 2:15 and walked to Gardenia. I
completed another page in my chess puzzles but got 6 wrong. ☹ I played a
15’+10” game on Chess.com and checkmated my opponent in 27 moves. It was
getting a little dark and windy as I left at 4:30.
I stopped in Ara and bought a few things Teresa asked
me to pick up.
Teresa got a massage from Kelly from 6:45 to 7:45.
In the end we didn’t have any rain today.
I watched another episode of Falling Skies, The
Chris Hayes Show, then started my pre-sleep reading routine.
RELEASE ALL THE
EPSTEIN FILES NOW!
FUNNY



No comments:
Post a Comment