Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, took a little while to fall asleep, got up once at 11:45, again at 4am, fell back asleep quickly both times, finally waking/getting up at 6am before my 6:30 alarm.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 6,342 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 7 hours and 10 minutes for a sleep score of 80. (According to my Fitbit, it took me 23 minutes to fall asleep.)

I took a Didi to Unicentro mall for 20,800 pesos.

I arrived early enough to buy a banana (didn’t see the owner of the kiosk so I just left the 1,000 pesos change on his stand) and walk once around the mall.

I met Jose for breakfast in Parmessano where I had the egg casserole and Jose had the French toast.

We moved to the food court and to rip off the band-aid so to speak, I lost both games to Jose.

It was only 1:30 when I ordered a Didi to take me to Viva Envigado for 20,100 pesos.

My eyes were unusually tired today.

I had the granola with yogurt and fruits in Pergamino, bought 2 packages of trash bags in Dollar City and had a latte in a busy Urbania for about an hour.

While washing my hands in the Exito bathroom I noticed a young man come in with a t-shirt that said something like, “fisiotherapia” and when he was done doing his thing at the urinal, I asked if he spoke English. He did and confirmed he is a physical therapist. I asked him about my knee pain and he said it was most likely due to worn cartilage.

I printed our Airbnb and United flight confirmations in Auros and bought a few things in Exito before returning to the apt by taxi. When my taxi driver said “okey dokey” I thought he spoke English but that’s all he knew. 😊

I dropped off my stuff, picked up my English muffin order from Eduardo Madrid and bought a bag of milk in Ara.

I watched some news then started my pre-sleep reading and went to bed at my usual 10pm.

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY



No comments:

Post a Comment