Last night I went to bed at 10:15, took a while to fall asleep, got up once at 1:15 (it was raining), woke up at 6:15, couldn’t fall back asleep, finally getting up at 7:15.
According to my Fitbit, I got in 1,358 steps yesterday and
last night I slept for 6 hours and 10 minutes for a sleep score of 73.
So much for not having any rain. 😊
Chesswiz98 resigned our latest game on the 54th
move increasing my rating to 1519.
We left the apt at 12:30 and took a Didi to Arkadia mall. (An
overhead road sign said there is a high probability for rain in the afternoon
in Medellin.) After a short wait in line, we had lunch in Crepes &
Waffles for 106,300 pesos ($33). Teresa checked out H&M but
didn’t find anything. Outside, the street was wet so obviously there was a
little rain while we were inside.
We went across the street to Pricesmart where we
purchased 775,601 pesos of groceries including 144,900 pesos to renew our
membership. Sadly, they didn’t have Butterball turkey breasts today.
We returned to the apt by taxi for 22,000 pesos.
I won a game vs chesswiz98 in 14 moves (I either checkmate him
or he loses his queen) increasing my rating to 1526.
I tried one of the new oranges but it’s not the same, not as
easy to peel and not as sweet.
I finished season 3 of Quarterback then watched 23,000
Lives both on Netflix.
We had some rain in the evening. It was still drizzling
lightly when I went to bed at 10pm.
RELEASE ALL THE
EPSTEIN FILES NOW!
FUNNY

No comments:
Post a Comment