Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday, April 13th, 2013




This morning as I was sitting out on the balcony, Angel wanted to be picked up and I think I heard something close to the beginning of a bark.  At least it was a different sound.  It’s funny to see him when he has the hiccups.  He still sleeps a lot but when he’s awake he’s much more alert; exploring, or playing with his toys.

I had Angel outside on the tree bank and the dog from the neighbor across the street came over to see Angel and of course the neighbors followed to stop him.  We finally acknowledged each other; I felt like the man had been ignoring me whenever I would be sitting on the balcony and he would come out for a smoke and to walk his dog.
While there, 2 different cleaning ladies showed up.  I guess the workers are done with the 2nd apartment and are repainting the interior.

Reina and I had a long talk this morning and we decided it would be best if we broke up.  She’s going to move out around May 1st and she’ll pick up her furniture the following Saturday when I’ll have some money to pay for the car/truck to transport it.  She’s also going to take Angel.  Reina will give me the breeder’s address and I’ll pay for her and for that Reina will help me with some invaluable Medellin advice like: Is my Cedula ready to be picked up?  Where do I go to pay the utility bill?
Reina took Angel to go visit her mother.  I gave her the last of the money I have – 20 mil.

6pm Dylan came in with Laura.  He asked me for 5mil and I told him I didn’t have any money, that his mother took my last peso and to call her.

1 comment: